6 June 2007

CAR-KNEE-VEIL

I guess since I'm the 'initiator' of this blog, I should post the first entry.

Well, the recent most exciting thing that I was involved in was the Community Carnival last 12th May 07. The day kickstart with a Community Run around Bandar Sunway, followed by activities on campus, i.e. Picasso Sandwich Making Competition, Cutie Crawlers, Junior Dash, Kid's Hunt, Dance Performances, Lucky Draws, Inline Skating Lessons, Sumo Demonstration etc.

As one of the organisers, I have to admit it was an organised mess, intended to enhance the carnival atmosphere.

Although particpation was less than we hoped, those who did come seemed to really really enjoy themselves. Hah! Too bad for those who missed out on the fun.
Well, enough words for one entry! Here are some photos I compiled, taken by me and a few other colleagues *dang dang dang*




















Awww, how sweet is that? Our objective for the Carnival was to foster bonding after all.










Cutie Crawlers









Sumo Demonstration







Inline Skating Lessons




Picasso Sandwich Making Competition









I hope we will have a Carnival again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment