2 January 2008

A Happy New Year - Resolutions & Upcoming Events

SunU Unofficial Blog @ S.U.B. wishes all staff, students and friends a Very Happy New Year!

What are your resolutions this year? Lose weight? Study harder? Get a gf/bf? Get married? Read more? Need a resolution-buddy to help you stick to your pledge (it's like a gym buddy that drags you to the gym when you're lazy)? Maybe you can find one here...ya never know.

What are you looking forward to in 2008, in your personal and professional life?

Do share!

5 comments:

  1. I don't make resolutions specifically on New Years only (I make 'em through out), but here are my resolutions brought forward from last year:

    1) swim at least 3 times a week
    2) stop consuming junk-food (chocolates don't count)
    3) sleep earlier
    4) watch less tv, read more
    5) be nice to others (cause I really am quite sarcastic and impatient)
    6) save enough to buy a Clavinova
    7) keep my cubicle tidy

    I'm looking forward to moving to the new PR office this year! Its in the first floor, North Building, right behind the new Marketing Dept. It's almost complete and I think it's bee-yooou-teee-fool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I'm a newbie in SunwayU. Can't wait to meet new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lingy, new PR office?!! Cool! I wanna see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come! Come! Come visit us!

    Maybe the PR Department can have a 'office warming' party!

    ReplyDelete